This Art Kiosk aims to showcase public artwork and inspire new thought-provoking art at Island Beach State Park. Artists can submit their best photo, painting, drawing, etc and we will display it here!
How to participate in IBSP’s
“Art in the Park” program
- Choose your favorite piece of art from your time at IBSP.
- Prepare an 8x10 image of your work, with your name on it. Include a thought, feeling or emotion at the bottom.
- Submit your work by regular mail to:
Friends of Island Beack State Park
Art in the Park
PO Box 37
Seaside Park, NJ 08752
- Your work will be displayed in this Kiosk for a certain period of time, depending on the number of submissions.
- You can submit more than 1 piece of art.
- By submitting your work, you are giving Friends of Island Beach State Park permission to use it for the Art in the Park program and on social media.